- ZaraZaraI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoWorks great! Recommend!
Exactly what I was looking for . I used them when I cut hair for my daughter and me, and they worked extremely well. Hold a large amount of hair, and firmer than other hair clips! Made of durable plastic, so they are much stronger. So far I am satisfied with them.
- ThePlainOldTThePlainOldTI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoBulky. Not as tight in fine thin hair as the half metal ones.
These are fairly decent hair clips. They hold my fine thin curly hair ok, but are not as tight as the ones with the metal bottom half. They start loosening up pretty quickly if I'm moving around at all. They are also pretty thick and bulky, so that when I lean my head back to relax, it is uncomfortable. They are fine for when I'm doing my skincare routine or showering and not shampooing, but won't hold up for an afternoon of cleaning or just hanging out without needing to reclip them every little while. For my hair, these are just ok.
- christine t.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat hold no slip
- Linda W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoClips
These were strong well made and a good size. Often when you order online, what you get is not as you think they it will be. But I was pretty sure from having used their shears, they would be high quality, and they were.
- DziliziI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat for styling hair
I like these because they are perfect for sectioning hair while styling. They hold it well and look good.
Total 5 star reviews: 5 Total 4 star reviews: 1 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Customer-uploaded media carousel. Press left and right arrows to navigate. Press space or enter to open more details.
Slide 1 selected
Reviews LoadedReviews Added